Build Your Career at STV
STV has openings in our, Philadelphia or Douglasville, PA office for a registered Project Architect with 6 -8 years of experience.
At STV, we not only take on top-notch projects, we also develop employee skills, recognize achievement and offer opportunities for advancement. So, if you're looking for a rewarding position working for an industry leader, then STV is the place for you. At STV we endeavor to create buildings that respond to the needs, values, and contexts of the people who occupy them, and the institutions, cities and landscapes to which they belong. As an architect with STV, you will enjoy outstanding opportunities for innovation, challenging design, and direct collaboration with project team members from architectural and engineering disciplines.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with an architectural/engineering team in preparing documents for both new construction and renovations and preparing documents for building type projects in the Aviation sector.
The ideal candidate will lead Architectural Design work from programming and concept design through construction documentation for projects requiring interface and collaboration with various disciplines and consultants. Ability to prepare architectural drawings, utilizes a strong knowledge of building technology; and/or supervises their execution for all phases of a project. Executes code analysis, material selections, and coordinates with specifications writer. Conduct site and construction inspections for information-gathering purposes, and preparation of design reports. Coordinates with other disciplines. Plan, schedule, coordinate, manage and oversee the work of lower-level architects who assist with projects.
· A Professional Degree in Architecture is required with 8 -12 years of registered experience.
· Experience with aviation projects.
· Proficiency with BIM / Revit, Blue Beam and Microsoft Office Suite are required. Photoshop, Sketchup, Enscape and Vray are plus.
· Excellent design, presentation skills, both verbal and visual, and strong knowledge for generating technical details.
· The candidate should be a self-starter with a passion for problem solving, and an understanding that project success comes through teamwork, and a firm focus on client needs.
, we understand that our employees work hard but also seek good work/life balance. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and portfolio.
You have successfully submitted your job listing. Please give us 1-2 business days to review and post the listing to the site.
Questions? Contact Tiffany Mercer-Robbins at [email protected]