Are you ready to elevate your career? How about a new opportunity with responsibility and engagement at every phase of a project? Do you like to lead a team? Are you detail oriented and capable of handling multiple tasks at once? We are looking for an Associate level Project Architect who is equally excited and experienced at project design and managing and mentoring junior staff to complete projects.
Apply to join a team of architects and designers that pride themselves on design vision and attention to detail.
Matthew Millan Architects, an established, design-oriented Philadelphia firm seeks a Project Architect/ Project Manager with the following credentials and qualities:
· 6-12+ years' experience for single and multi-family residential, commercial, institutional, historic preservation, and mixed-use projects.
· A professional degree in Architecture.
· Registered Architect (or significantly on way to registration).
· A thorough knowledge of residential and light commercial construction.
· Talented, energetic, detail oriented, efficient, self-motivated, eager to learn, positive, and passionate about architecture.
· A strong design sensibility, organizational and critical thinking skills, and excellent written, verbal, and graphic communication skills.
· Excited to actively contribute creative and innovative ideas to a collaborative design process.
· Must be comfortable and capable of working on and managing multiple projects at once.
· Should have staff management experience with proven positive results.
· AutoCAD Architecture 2021 and MS Office proficiency is required.
· Revit, Sketch-up, Enscape, and Adobe Suite experience is preferred.
· Competitive salary and excellent benefits, including health and dental insurance, 401k plan with company match and profit sharing.
· A flexible work schedule.
· Hybrid work options for the right candidate.
· A well-organized office that sets clear expectations for its employees.
We are hardworking, but value and respect a positive work-life balance.
We take our work seriously, but not ourselves.
· Send your letter of interest, resume, and work samples to [email protected]
· Email is preferred with PDF attachments not exceeding 10 MB
· In the subject line, include Project Architect/Project Manager.
· In your letter of interest, tell us what inspires your architectural design sensibility.
· No phone calls, please.
You have successfully submitted your job listing. Please give us 1-2 business days to review and post the listing to the site.
Questions? Contact Tiffany Mercer-Robbins at [email protected]