Heckendorn Shiles Architects is an architecture, interior design and planning firm, passionate about providing creative solutions for our clients' needs. Our purposefully diverse portfolio includes Workspace, Education, Adaptive Reuse, Sports/Recreation, Therapeutic, Public Art and Residential.
We are currently seeking an Architectural Designer with the following capabilities:
· Full-time employment
· Hybrid of in-office and remote workplace available
· 6 to 10 years' experience
· Professional degree in Architecture (B Arch or M Arch)
· Management, design, technical, documentation and detailing skills
· Revit, Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite proficiency
· Alternate Modeling and Presentation Software proficiency a plus
· Architectural Registration a plus
We have a dynamic range of projects and offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, a great firm culture, a commitment to work/life balance, 401k and Health Benefits, and a strong focus to the professional development of our team.
Please email your submission to [email protected]
You have successfully submitted your job listing. Please give us 1-2 business days to review and post the listing to the site.
Questions? Contact Tiffany Mercer-Robbins at [email protected]