|22 Dec 2022|
|Written by Marlon Richardson|
Workers seem to appreciate the efforts and are taking advantage of the services. Some of the changes business owners are making include:
· Increasing access to mental health services through methods like telehealth
· An expansion of access to in-network mental health providers
· Reduced cost sharing for mental healthcare visits
· The addition or expansion of employee assistance programs for mental health services
· Access to yoga, meditation and mindfulness sessions at the workplace or home
· Providing apps that support wellness, focusing on fitness, sleep and relaxation
By addressing issues like stress and anxiety in a more proactive fashion, employers can reduce or even eliminate costly treatment for conditions such as hypertension, diabetes and cardiac problems. The small financial investment the employer makes now can often save substantial costs in the future.
AIA Philadelphia offers its members access to My Benefit Advisor as a solution for employee benefits, including voluntary offerings. For more information about My Benefit Advisor, visit our website at aiap.mybenefitadvisor.com or contact Marlon Richardson at (215) 790-3640.
Strategies to successfully promote and maintain hybrid work environments More...
Most small businesses are at a competitive disadvantage when trying to hire and retain employees compared to their large… More...
Submissions are due by 5 PM on March 29 More...