Prioritizing employee well-being is a strategic move for any business looking to successfully develop their business and enhance their competitive edge among their peers. Companies that demonstrate to employees that they are valued and supported as important individuals within the organization are more likely to develop a workforce that is engaged, productive and committed to their work.
By expanding employee assistance programs to address burnout, offering and steering employees to resources designed to better support employee needs, training managers to better recognize employee behavioral issues, and offering workplace flexibility, business owners can effectively implement programs that can truly make a difference.
Among the benefits employers are likely to realize by adding more holistic employee benefits, perks and wellness programs include:
· Increased productivity and efficiency. When employees are happy and healthy, they are more likely to be productive and efficient at work. They are able to focus on their tasks and complete them in a timely manner, without being distracted by health or personal issues. This results in higher quality work and a better overall performance for the company.
· Improved employee retention. When employees feel that their well-being is a priority for the company, they are more likely to stay with the company for the long term. This reduces the cost of turnover and ensures that the company retains its top talent.
· Enhanced levels of customer service. Employees who feel valued and supported are more likely to provide customer service at an elevated level. They are better able to build strong relationships with the company's customers and address client needs more effectively. This leads to greater customer loyalty and increased revenue for the company.
· Reduced healthcare costs. Prioritizing the well-being of employees can lead to lower healthcare costs for the company, since when employees are healthy, they are less likely to require expensive medical treatments or take time off from work due to illness. This can result in a significant cost savings for the company.
· Enhanced brand reputation. Companies that make their employees' well-being a priority are viewed as socially responsible and ethical. This enhances the company's brand reputation and makes it more attractive to customers and potential employees.
AIA Philadelphia offers its members access to My Benefit Advisor as a solution for employee benefits, including voluntary offerings. For more information about My Benefit Advisor, visit our website at aiap.mybenefitadvisor.com or contact Marlon Richardson at (215) 790-3640.
WICK FISHER WHITE EXPANDS TEAM WITH HIRE OF PROJECT MANAGER AND MECHANICAL ENGINEER, RACHEL INNELLA, PE, HFDP More...
[WEBINAR] on January 31st, EPSA USA presents: "Smart Buildings, Smart Finances: Unleashing the Power of 179D Deductions … More...
Firm Projects include Budd Bioworks, Bellwether District and New York Medical College More...