Strada, a multi-disciplinary design firm, is seeking Construction Administration Architect for our studio in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia.
Our cross-disciplinary approach to design is immersive, human-centric, and diverse. We actively leverage the expertise and talents from the variety of disciplines within our three studios to achieve exceptional results for our clients. Candidates should be willing to contribute to the design process. We look for individuals who are talented and passionate about their work, and we help you cultivate your talents as part of our team.
We are seeking Construction Administration Architect with a strong and matured capability within the commercial construction industry interested in working with an award-winning firm. Position requires experience with an architectural design firm or with a general contractor or a construction management company engaged in similar project types as designed by Strada, such as higher education, science and technology, corporate office, hospitality, and multi-family. We would love to know about your other life interests, hobbies, passions, and talents as we find these attributes enrich Strada's culture.
· Manage construction administration services · Collaborate with project teams to evaluate constructability of project designs
· Manage RFI's, submittals, payment applications.
· Engage in onsite construction observation, communicating progress and concerns with client and project team
· Resolve construction conflicts with design team, contractor, and owner
· Facilitate changes in the Work with design team, contractor, and owner
· Verify the quality of the Work
· Communicate lessons learned with the design team
Required Skills and Abilities
· A command of construction administration services
· A working knowledge of liabilities, risks, and responsibilities
· Good judgment skills with the ability to make informed decisions
· A facility for working in software for construction monitoring, scheduling, and inspection
· Ability to think creatively and strategically
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· A working knowledge of construction delivery methods
You have successfully submitted your job listing. Please give us 1-2 business days to review and post the listing to the site.
Questions? Contact Tiffany Mercer-Robbins at [email protected]