VSBA seeks architectural staff interns to participate in the creation of college and university buildings, cultural facilities, health care institutions, and other project types in our diverse portfolio of design and planning work. As a paid intern, your responsibilities may include assisting in the:
• analysis and design for project planning and programming
• preparation of architectural drawings from conceptual design through construction documents
• development and management of Revit models through all phases of production
• in-house Revit management and leadership
• coordination with consultants
• detailed project oversight during construction administration.
You should have:
• at least 3 years' education toward a professional degree in architecture
• proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe CS/CC, and other graphics programs.
You should have good design skills but your experience should also be diverse. We like people who are flexible and take initiative in their work. Your salary will be commensurate with your experience and skill.
You have successfully submitted your job listing. Please give us 1-2 business days to review and post the listing to the site.
Questions? Contact Tiffany Mercer-Robbins at [email protected]